Your future employerThis Japanese-based company has a strong belief in the importance of a healthy work-life balance, hence putting a lot of effort in supporting employee's total well-being with clear progressive benefits.
Your key responsibilities- Create reports for Japanese CEO cum Division Manager of Global Business
- Manage a team of 50 staffs and ensure all the goals are achieved
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Able to drive growth and profitability in the Vietnam market
- Support the brands' current market position and potential growth opportunities via situation and opportunity assessments.
- Maintain and develop relationships with partners/ vendors
Our key requirements- Have Marketing background with 10 years of experience in team management
- English is a must and Japanese is a plus
About you- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail and critical thinking ability
- Business mindset
- Ability to get on well with the young team