Your future employerOur client is a renewable company
Your key responsibilities• Facilitate effective communication with foreign suppliers & consultants.
• Facilitate effective communication between the Board of Directors and the General Director and other Departments.
• Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
• Preparing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes, GMS & BOD decisions and emails if required
• Attend conferences and meetings and act as the official translator.
• Translate written materials from Vietnamese into English, including contracts, proposals, memos, meeting minutes
• Support BOD and GD in monitoring progress of current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
• Assist in the administrative tasks for the Director and Board of Directors
• Arrange schedule and meeting appointments.
• Monitor documents, and the implementation of tasks approved by the Director to related teams/departments.
Our key requirements• Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in following fields: Foreign Languages, Human Resources, Social Science, Economics, Business Administration
• Fluent in English
• Have at least 03 years of experience in the same position and has knowledge in Power Sectors is a plus
• Proficient in computer skills used in office (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel…)