Your future employerA leading International company, specialized in Industrial products, is urgently looking for talents to join their new project in the central region of Vietnam.
Your key responsibilities• Maintain and develop contract/service with assigned clients in Central area of Vietnam
• Control inventory under our group’s target.
• Increase products' performance in order to reduce customer’s operation cost.
• Plan, establish and monitor for any trial plan of new product or working/installation practices.
• Achieve above than our group’s target profit margin.
• Manage and reporting monthly consumption and invoice of area in-charge.
• Follow up payment collection.
• Manage and train team members, in term of technical and commercial.
• Support Safety Officer for any safety improvement plans and objectives.
• Ensure team is work in safe envelopment and following Company safety policy.
Our key requirements• College or university graduated
• Prefer graduated in Metallurgical engineering/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or related field.
• At least 5 years solid experiences handling Heavy industry projects with proven records dealing with senior stake-owners's objections and requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills, quick adaptability to multinational's working culture.
• Willing to relocate living in Central region of Vietnam and be ready for job with high responsibilities.