Your future employerOur clients is one of the largest, most innovative and respected companies in Korea, dedicated to the well-being of people, environment, and future. Through out more than 30 years in wellness appliance industry, our client is expanding business in Vietnam and searching for talents to join their team.
Your key responsibilities- Complete training for all new hires and continual training for entire sales staff
- Discipline and provide coaching to salespeople as necessary
- Engage in one-on-one reviews with salespeople to maximize performance
- Strategize new training methods to be implemented
- Partner with sales and marketing departments to set and progress towards goals
- Collect and interpret data to determine effectiveness of training techniques
- Write and publish training materials
Our key requirements- A degree in marketing/Business management, Management/Hospitality/PR/Tourism/Anyfield
- Prior experience min 6 years as a sales and/or service trainer or service planner or customer service or assistant manager in the field of operations (preferably in hospitality industry, direct sales of home appliances/single or multi level sales or insurance, retail)
- English fluency in speaking and writing, Microsoft office (word, excel, power point)
- Excellence PR, negotiation and interpersonal skills Excellence convincing power
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethics
- Energetic, passionate, dynamic, creative and innovative
- Age should be 29~35 years.