Your future employerRGF ’client is 100% foreign wholly owned company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam
Your key responsibilities1. Client Services:
- To develop motor dealer business strategies to serve the growing needs of the division to update changes in the implementation of motor business plan,
- To follow up business plan, increase GWP, and support the overall workflow.
- To promote insurance through Motor Dealer
- To keep & strengthen the relationship with Motor Dealers
- To be responsible for implementation and reporting on the implementation of plans and results of work performance assigned to the direct management level;
- To support Motor dealer to sell Motor Insurance:
- Training & facilitate Dealer staff
- Support in daily process
- To control & manage Dealer activities, including but not limited to: Sales (New & renew), Claim services, Premium & commission payment
2. Business Administration:
- To make timely report as required by Management level
3. with concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
• to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
• to follow up any pending claim cases;
• To organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
• to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
• to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
• To cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey if required.
- To coordinate with Human Resource (HR) Department for HR related matters and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
Our key requirements- At least, 3 years of experience in marketing activities of Non-life insurance Sales is preferable.
- Strong marketing sense. English fluency
- Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to Dealer their coverage.
- Good time management skills.
- Be able to deploy works as planned.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Be a disciplined and responsible person.
- Be able to guide the work for less experienced staff